Thursday, October 8, 2009

YAY DADDY!

YAY! Daddy got a hung jury on a really important case today :) He worked really hard on it, and I helped :) I told him to argue "self fence", told him to have his client tell the "troof" but you "can't handle troof", and told him to "object" b/c the "WHOLE WORLD" is out of order!


WOOHOOOOO!

Daddy's best trial face. . .how could a jury resist that???
Mama tried to get video of me saying some of those arguments cited above, but I would clam up when the camera turned on. . .but she did catch a few variations of them!

Here's 2 videos from two attempts at getting me to recreate my arguments:
"I can't handle troof"
"money over there" (suggesting Daddy bribe the jury? hmmmm! I hope not!)
Telling my Wall-E and Eve figures to tell the "troof"

1 comment:

Chris, Kristen and Reese said...

How cute! Reese and I are loving watching these videos.