Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day, Mommy and Daddy took me to Fun-rudkers! (Fuddruckers) I had a yummy chocolate malt, burger and fries :) (well mostly, I used my burger and fries as utensils to eat the dipping sauces) It was sooooo gooood! My only complaint was they only gave me one cherry for my malt! Humpf. . .the NERVE! But since they served me my malt first before my meal, I forgot all about being mad about the lack of cherries and enjoyed the ice cream drink :)


When mommy told we were going out, I ran to pick out an outfit and I got myself dressed!!! But, for some reason that defies all logic and reason, mommy made me change. I see nothing wrong with this! I am well protected with these "giant band-aids"
There better be a plethora of cherries in this malt. . .or else!

HEY! I only see ONE cherry in here. . .what's the big idea?
Mmmmmmmm. . .

opening my gifts from mommy and daddy

Howie's wondering if I have any Valentine's Day tuna in there???



I got a special gift from Corky and Ed too! I'm such a lucky little girl :) Yummy cookies AND a cute ladybug cookie jar :)
It had a really cool hair accessory, too! I think it was designed by Muppets :)

1 comment:

TcH said...

OH she's so cute!!!!
I love the mini pad picture. I babysat a kid once that came out with those head to toe and said they needed band aids. I almost peed my pants. LOL