Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dana Point, California

Hannah's blog is so bare. . .I need to post more often!  But writing seems to be difficult for me lately, so I will post pictures from the beach! :)  We spent 4 WONDERFUL nights in Dana Point, CA on the way to and from Disneyland :)  I can't tell you how much we love the beach.  The resort we stay at is one of my very favorites!  Even though they lost my keys at the valet, the hotel made right and gave us THREE free nights (plus free food and drinks while we waited almost 5 hours for a locksmith).  So, I really can't complain too much :)


Here are pictures from the Doheny State Beach, Dana Point Harbor, and the trees and grass overlooking the beach at the hotel :)

Stay tuned for Disneyland photos ;)  Oh, and photos from La Jolla and Legoland, too!
















Mama and Hannah Footprints in the Sand









Waiting for our food, she decided to explore the deck at the restaurant. . .and make friends with a wooden post!  LOL


I'm so hilarious!



thanks for smiling, Matt. . .really!  Hannah took a great pic of us, and you forgot to smile. . .and your phone and thumbs made an awkward appearance!  LOL

Absolutely DELICIOUS macadamia crusted Mahi Mahi

 

















No comments: