Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gerber Cheesies aka "Baby Crack"

"Hey. . .Hannah! I'm kind of tired. You got any cheesy pick me ups?"
"Dude. I am in need of a cheese fix, myself. I snuck a can of cheesies into my mom's suitcase. . .lets see if we can find them!"


"You distract my mom, while I pull the can out"


SCORE!!! YUMMY YUMY YUMMY! :) Cheesies for everybody!

They shared so nicely. It was adorable :)

Her name is Hannah, and she is addicted to Gerber Cheese Puffs. She's GOT TO HAVE THEM. . .daily! We buy them weekly, and haven't been without a can in the house in MONTHS! We should buy Gerber stock, because they must be making a HUGE profit off of us right now.

I think she is going to turn into a cheese puff one of these days and it is probably my fault. I craved and ate cheese by the truckload (oftentimes melted on Doritos--YUMMY!) when I was pregnant with her. I would not be surprised if she was made of cheese! So perhaps she needs the puffs to sustain her. Or maybe I need to check the ingredients more closely. . .Whatever the reason, she LOVES them.

When we were in Phoenix, Hannah got to see her friend Alexis. They had a WONDERFUL time together. Unfortunately, our little Hannah exposed Alexis to the cheesy yummyness of the cheese puffs. . .and poor Alexis didn't stand a chance. She was hooked! Despite the fact that it was time to leave, she kept leaping from her stroller in a single bound for just ONE more cheese puff. . .just one more. . .just one more. . .until I filled her tray with enough to get her to her car. Luckily, Hannah was happy to oblige and share the can. Or was she simply fueling poor unsuspecting Alexis's new habit? I don't know. But I don't think Laura (aka mom) will be calling me for any more playdates until Hannah gets hold of her problem.


All kidding aside, it was incredibly cute to see the two girls sharing the enthusiasm for a can of cheesies.

2 comments:

Angela said...

That is too cute! Mia goes crazy over cheese sticks (mozzarella). She will say C-H-E-E-S-E when she sees me with one :-)

Unknown said...

Crazy--- Evie's hooked on 'em too... she likes the tomato and the cheddar. They are quite tasty -- and only a few calories!!