Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to a wonderful daddy :)













I must say, that Hannah has a pretty special daddy :) I have known Matt a loooooong time, and knew him 1st as an enemy (ha ha), then a friend, then a boyfriend, fiance, and hubby. But I never had a chance to experience Matt as a DAD until Hannah came along!!! I must say he does an awesome job at being a dad. Hannah absolutely adores him, and I enjoy watching them play, snuggle, and make faces at each other. He has taught her so many things already. I look forward to watching their relationship grow over the years.


For Father's Day, Hannah wanted to paint her dada a picture. So, I found some non-toxic washable finger paints, and let her go! She had a blast. . .well, she had fun once she was done tasting all the colors first. I think her favorite was yellow. She had more than one lick of that! YUM! I think I had just as much fun watching her as she did painting the masterpiece (and the sidewalk, her hair, face, legs, arms, tooshy, etc.) When she was done, I cut a piece of the painting out and put it in a frame with some pictures of her painting her masterpiece, outling the painting. It turned out really nice! (at least I think so) Daddy liked it and he is going to hang it in his office :)

More on Father's Day in a bit. . .

No comments: