Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baking with Granny. . .and a few furry friends :)

OH BOY! Baking cookies at Granny's house is lots of fun :) We even got to prepare them on my little Elmo table! Just the right size for me! But, not so much for Granny. . .but she's a good sport :) We had lots of help from Granny's doggies. They hovered and sniffed and wished we'd drop more smackerls on the floor for them to clean up. . .but we didn't. Too bad for them, I am a pro at this making cookies thing now! I had a little trouble giving up the chocolate kisses for the tops of the cookies, though. . .you know, "two for me, one for the cookies. . ." ha ha

Since I work so well in front of an audience of furry friends. . .with a little more practice and fine tuning of my culinary skills, perhaps I will have my own cooking show someday. . .like one of the ones mommy loves to watch on the Food Network. . .(or as I call it: the "num-num" channel)








Yes, to those of you with a keen eye, you are right. . .apparently I was baking without any pants on!
I guess that's one more detail I need to work out before I get my own show on the Food Network (detail #1 being the eating all the chocolate ingredients part).
America does not want to see a diapered, pantless pasrtry chef with doggies as kitchen helpers! Hmmm. . .Well heck! Who am I to say? Maybe they do??? It gives a whole new meaning to the name The Pampered Chef! Ha ha! Get it? Diapered??? Pampered??? Voila! I am a genius! Where are my Crayolas? I will go write my proposal right now. . .I'll let you all know how it pans out :) I have a good feeling about this one!


No comments: