Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baking Valentine's Day Cookies with Mommy

*Don't be scared! After much reflection. . .and after receiving a very quick rejection letter from the executives at the Food Network from that whole Pampered Chef disaster. . .I decided I will wear pants from now now when I bake. . .* (see Baking with Granny below)

OK, mom! I am all ready to make some COOKIES!!!! I think I prefer this cute outfit WITH pants (shhh, don't tell anyone that they are jammies though!).



What do you mean you are supposed to crack the eggshell first? It is so much easier and less messy to throw the WHOLE egg in the bowl!


I wanted to bake these cookies from scratch, but mommy insisted we try these Funfetti Cookies instead! They are made with cake batter :) Sounded interesting, so I decided to humor her. I hope this incident doesn't come back to haunt me someday when I am promoting my new baking show! Well, I think I already did enough damage with the whole pantless pampered chef thing, so this really does pale in comparison. . .photos of me baking cookies in my diaper will be sure to pop up once my show gets big! I'll make sure to have my PR people ready with proper statements.






No. *ahem* I'm not eating the batter. . .I'm. . .uh. . .testing the range of motion in my elbow! My mouth just happened to be open, and some batter must've fallen in there. . .tee hee


Alright, who's the wiseguy who turned out the lights!?!?!

How am I supposed to find the oven if people keep moving it, and I can't see where I'm going!?!?!


Here I am running laps around the kitchen while I waited for the cookies to bake :)
OH! Hey! Another show idea! I could combine a baking show with an EXERCISE show! YES! Another genius idea! It is bound to be a hit. . .now I just need to think of a clever title. . .hmmmm. I'll need to sleep on this one. I've learned not to jump on these ideas too quickly. I have plenty of time.


YAY!!! The cookies are done!
Sorry, we were too busy eating the cookies to take photos of the finished product. . .but I assure you they were beautiful and YUMMY!!! (even if they were from a box!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MmMmmmmm... confetti cookies... SHARE!
-Kim