Monday, September 7, 2009

Ode to the "Wally-pop"


MMMMMM! Riding on a plane to get to Boston was a FUN! I loved going fast and flying way up high in the air! Higher than the birdies! Well, I enjoyed the ride for the most part, but having to ride TWO planes to get to Boston was a little much. It felt like it took forever! But I was so patient. . .until about 40 minutes before we were ready to land in Boston. I was anxious to get there! I started to get antsy. . . So, like any loving, caring mother would, my mom rushed up to the cockpit and politely asked the pilot to please hurry up because I was READY to get off the plane! Ummm. Yeah, she didn't REALLY do that. If she did, we'd be raising bail to get her out of jail, I'm sure. Instead, Mama popped a lollipop in my mouth after I loudly exclaimed "all done plane, people off plane!" (I am an experienced traveler and know that my daddy has to be the last one off the plane, so we have to wait for everyone to get off) Unfortunately, the pilot did not hear my pleas and didn't land the plane. And apparently the other passengers ignored my request, or perhaps they just didn't pack their parachutes, so I decided to be mature and just sit and enjoy my "wally-pop" for the remainder of the flight :)

I enjoyed my "wally-pop" so much, I made up a little song to go along with my experience. I was in love with my wally-pop and made certain it knew it how much I appreciated it! I chanted "wally-pop wally-pop wally-pop" over and over again between every tasty, sticky lick :)





WALLY-POP!!!
Here Mama! Try this! It is sooooo yummy :)


Video of Hannah and her "wally-pop" chant:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay.. so I just had to tell you that Evie got her first "Wally-pop" on Saturday! She got it when I took her to the bank -- and it was blue. I thought it was funny that Evie and Hannah both had lollipops at the same time! :)