Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Little Red Riding Hood


Oh boy! Trick or treating! I hope I don't run into the Big Bad Wolf during our adventure. . .

Stopping to smell the roses. . .er. . .well, stopping so mommy can take some photos of me since I look so cute :)
Seriously mom? Couldn't we do this AFTER I get my candy?

Yoo hoo! Anybody home? Trick or treat! Hmmmm. The birdies and bunnies who live down there aren't giving out candy this year. Oh well.
Did I hear the Big Bad Wolf over there?
Come on daddy, lets go find some candy :)
Boy, this bag is HEAVY! (*actually it only had ONE piece of candy in it*)
My good friend across the street :)
And her sister :) Their poor brother was napping when I stopped by :(

And over the river and through the woods we went to Old Granny and Old Papa's house to see what kind of candy they had! OH NO! Is that the Big Bad Wolf next to Old Granny? No, it is Emme's puppy, Coltrane :) Phew!




Why can't the Big Bad Wolf be as nice as Coltrane?


Trick or treating at Granny and Papa's neighborhood. (We only went to a couple houses)

Who goes there!?!?! I think I heard the wolf!!!
Mama kept me safe :)

1 comment:

Chris, Kristen and Reese said...

Oh I love it! She looks just darling. Did she love trick or treating? And good for you being on top of posting...I just got Reese's birthday pics up. Yes, from two months ago. LOL.