Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Round n' Round

**This is OLD! But it is one of many posts I had in EDIT from this summer/BOSTON**


Hannah had her first experience on a merry go round in Chicago last October. Then again in March when we went to Disneyland and San Diego. That was enough exposure to get her hooked. She loves those horsies :) So, naturally, when we were in Boston, and she spotted this "round n' round" (or "merry round" as she later called it) she HAD to ride it! She spotted it from 2 blocks away and there was no stopping her! She wanted to ride the horsies and go round and round. And round and round and round and round. . .she went! Over the course of three days, she probably rode it 1000 times! And she never got dizzy! Papa and Mama traded off riding with her (and emptying our wallets)


The kid loves the "merry rounds"! I swear she can sense them in her sleep! We thought we'd get by one day without having to ride since she had fallen asleep in her stroller on the walk to the New England Aquarium. . .but alas, as soon as were across the street from it, she mumbled "merry round, I wanna ride merry round" in her sleep! She didn't even have her eyes open yet, and she was already begging to ride the merry round. Somehow we convinced her to wait until after the Aquarium. But it wasn't easy!





Oh dear. I think the ride is starting to slow down! I promised not to cry, but I want to go again! I better get my sad eyes and lip ready for Papa. He'll take me on it again! I only promised Mama I wouldn't cry if I got to ride one last time! I made no promises to Papa. Hee hee, I have this all figured out ;-)



Hannah was not to keen on the ticket-taking lady. She kept calling her a "him." LOL She would furrough her brows, look towards the lady, and say "him", as if she was asking me if "him" was OK, and making sure "him" was not going to eat her or something. LOL I explained that SHE was OK, and that we should be nice to HER since SHE operates the ride ;) Otherwise, she might not let us in! LOL
Papa buying more tickets after Mama's wallet was empty. . .
Waiting in line for your turn can seem like an eternity! But she didn't dare ask "him" (the ticket lady) to stop the ride and let her on. . .she didn't want to make "him" upset! LOL
Don't worry, it'll be any moment now. The ride is slowing down.


Off we go! Bye Mama and Daddy!









Just for fun, here's a photo from the merry round at *Disneyland March 2009* Less than a year ago and she looked so tiny back then!


No comments: