Monday, March 8, 2010

Best Friends :)

Meet my best friend, Woody! I take him everywhere I go. He and I have been through a lot together.

I take good care of him :) I brush his teeth, take him to go potty, get him dressed, feed him his meals, wrap him up in blankies for his naps, give him medicine when he is sick, and fix his boo boos. Poor Woody is always getting hurt and getting sick. He needs a lot of TLC. Lucky for me, my mommy appears to keep us well stocked with band-aids and so he is always covered. . . literally! For the more serious injuries, like the two times he lost his leg/boot, Dr. Granny performs major surgery (with her glue gun) and Woody is as good as new again! He heals really fast and we are back to playing again. I keep telling Woody he needs to be more careful, but he is a boy, after all.


I carefully apply the band-aids and make sure not to hurt him
What do you mean we're out of band-aids? But I didn't cover all of Woody's boo boos yet!
Time to brush your teeth, Woody
Wearing matching outfits

Taking a snooze together. . .we always sleep together :)

I even take Woody to the doctor (you know, since he is so accident prone and all. . .I can't fix EVERYTHING with band-aids)

No comments: