Sunday, January 30, 2011

Let's Play Ball!


YAY!!! It's T-ball time!
Yes, there are outdoor sports bedsides football in the winter here in Arizona :) We don't have to wait for the warm weather.


FIRST PRACTICE
All dressed up in my Red Sox gear! We didn't have our team uniforms yet, so I wanted to let everyone know who the best baseball team is ;)




Jumping jacks. . .don't let the perfect form depicted here fool you. There is absolutely no coordination involved in her jumping jacks (see cute video below) ;)
FIRST GAME!!!

Daddy sharing a few pointers in the outfield
I got it!
Getting ready to bat
OK, ready to hit the ball!
Nice hit!!!
"Hmmm. Did I get my shoes dirty?"
Based on experience, Mama imagines Hannah's commentary is going something like this: "Are you sure I don't run to the pitcher's mound next? How about back to 1st base? Can I catch the next ball? But I like catching the ball! Running the bases is more fun when you get to run ALL of them at once and run them out of order! OK, Dad. I'll run to 3rd base next. But that's not as fun. . ."

I get to hit the ball again? Yay!
Running home with Mama
After another good hit, Granny and Papa get a turn to run the bases with me, too :)
running after the ball (I tried to run after ALL the balls)
Another nice hit!

Excuse me? Where is this boy's father? He's checking out my behind!


Yay team! Good game, everybody :)


Practicing hitting the ball before her 1st practice :)

Jumping Jacks. . .well, sort of ;)

No comments: