Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Memah's Visit

Memah visited a couple weeks ago, and we had SO much fun! The first night she arrived, I begged to sleep with her. My mama was certain I would not last, but I proved her wrong! L slept soundly the whole night next to Memah :) I was determined to make the most of her visit and spend as much time with her as possible!


We took a nap together, as well. (I don't usually take naps anymore, so Mama was impressed again! LOL)
In case all you potential visitors are wondering, that pull out bed is quite comfy!
Mama wanted to take some photos. . .Memah was acting silly just like I usually do!
Daddy was acting like. . .Daddy! LOL


Anyone notice who the GOOD one is in all these photos?
Mama is always telling me I need to smile and sit still for photos like these. I actually listened for once, and now look at those clowns! Sheesh!
Seriously? Grow up people! This is serious business!
That's better.

We did puzzles together :) I was very patient with Memah. She was kind of slow. . .
Memah got to watch me play Tball! After the game we wore her out dragging her to Target, lunch at 5 Guys Burger & Fries (I call it the peanut place. . .if you've been there, you know what I am talking about--they have peanuts to snack on while you wait for your food); the mall. . .

We even made some yummy blueberry banana muffins
Apparently Memah grew a tail. . .a serious side effect from licking the batter!??!
They look YUMMY! Right? They were super yummy :)


We did lots of reading together. My favorite book for Memah to read to me was "A Fly Went By." She must've read it 100 times :)


I love Memah :) I can't wait for her to visit again!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

This is so precious and the pics are absolutely adorable! Such a great memory for you and Hannah to share!