Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hangin' with the guys from the STREET!

YO!  My fellow blog following peeps!  Guess what?  
I got to hang out with the cool guys from the STREET!  
SESAME STREET, that is.  

Mama and daddy got special tickets so I could meet a couple characters before the show.  It was a surprise who we got to meet, and we got Bert and Ernie!  So cool!  They didn't have much to say. . .but we enjoyed our time together.  






Ernie loved my red shoes.  They matched his red shoes!

Got a new hat just for the occasion.  
(Oh dear, I hope it is not made from REAL Elmo fur?  I thought he was performing, too?)

OK!  Just heard ELMO is alive and well and WILL be performing tonight.  
So, let's go find our seats. Daddy!  

Not sure what this block party is all about. . .there's some very strange looking guys livin' on the street!

WOW!  Elvis even made an appearance!  Oh wait, that's just Bert. . .

Shall we dance?

What a fun party!  Hopefully they'll invite me to party with them again next time!  
Yo yo yo!  Peace, out SESAME dudes!  Catch ya' on the flipside!

1 comment:

Callie said...

That. Is. AWESOME!!!!