Friday, July 11, 2008

A boyfriend? Already???

Well, we knew the time would come when the boys would show an interest in Hannah. Who can blame them? She's adorable and fun to be around! But we never expected a boy to try to sweep her off her feet THIS soon!!! Daddy thinks she should not date until she's at least 30. . .so it'll be a long wait for the lucky bachelor. But Hannah is worth it.

So, despite daddy's rule on dating, I guess you can say Hannah has her 1st boyfriend! A little background on the bachelor: Keljan is the little boy across the street. He is the son of mommy's good friend, and the sister of a really sweet and wonderful little girl, Janelle. He is an older man. . .he's TWO!!! It's no secret. I'm not very good at math which is part of the reason why I chose my profession (lawyer--a mindless job really), but I believe that means he's TWICE Hannah's age! Oh my! He's a really sweet kid and very polite. But I hear he is unemployed and still lives with his parents. Hmmmmm. (Although who are we to judge? Hannah still lives with her mommy and daddy, drinks from a sippy cup, and is not employed either!) Luckily Keljan doesn't drive or have a car yet. . .but I think he has a tricycle. As long as I don't ever see his tricycle parked outside the local saloon, or see him riding around the cul de sac with any other little girls, then maybe we will let them see each other now and then, as friends, and on a supervised basis.



We'll be keeping an eye on these two.





Hannah on the 4th of July at Keljan's birthday party wearing her patriotic tank top and fireworks hair-do!



Keljan and his sister Janelle with Hannah


Keljan: "Say baby, mind if I give you a smooch?" Hannah: "Ummmm, sure, why not!"
**KISS**
HEE HEE!!! Keljan looks so pleased that he kissed Hannah! (Hannah on the other hand is already back to playing the piano :) I guess she is playing hard to get. . .)

No comments: