Tuesday, July 1, 2008

She just goes for the Chicken Wings. . .I swear!

**this post has been in draft for quite a while--this was actually from Father's day weekend**

HOOTERS!
Hannah loves HOOTERS. No, I don't mean MY hooters, I mean the restaurant. This was discovered recently when we went to Phoenix and Matt wanted to watch the Celtics game on a big screen TV and wings sounded REALLY good to us. So, we did what any good parents do, we brought our baby to HOOTERS! (hey, we weren't the only ones, there was a 15 month old across the aisle from us who made friends with Hannah right away) We were afraid that she might think we brought her to a nursing booby buffet, but she was not interested in the waitresses at all. Phew! ha ha She was much more interested in the atmosphere and food :)

See for yourself! She was all smiles, giggles. She was dancing in her highchair the whole time. I'm not kidding! It was so cute!
We didn't let her try the wings this time, but she loved the grilled cheese. . .



Hey! This place is pretty fun! I'm a big girl and get to sit up high at the table with mommy and daddy!


Mmmmmm. Grilled cheese :) Don't worry, my mommy wiped the table off with disinfectant wipes before feeding me here. . .she wiped off the chair too. I know that doesn't surprise some of you. ha ha (she was seen earlier that day wiping down ALL the furniture, mirror, remote, phone, windows, bathroom, etc. at the hotel too. . .she's a nut!)

Hmmmm, the grilled cheese was pretty good but I am still hungry. Now what should I get?


Needless to say, she ordered the cheese BOOGER


Here she is! Happy to be there and rooting for the Celtics :)



In this video, you can hear her saying balloon :) (well, her version of balloon anyway --"bahbah")

No comments: