Saturday, December 6, 2008

Attention Zoo-goers! BEWARE OF THE DOO-DOO BIRDS!

Following her shadow

A favorite past time. . .pushing her stroller. Never mind that she can't see where she's going! She is off and running at warp speed with only her senses to guide her!!! (OK, I guide her, she would crash into every garbage can and bench otherwise!)


Hanging out by her favorite place. . .the TURTLES!!! We spent half our time here just watching the "der-dells" sit and stare back at her :) One did decide to eat a little, so that was exciting!!!

HOORAY!


Patting her new friend. She also sat on him! Good thing this one isn't real!



Well, you think you are doing something good for your kid by taking her to the Zoo to see all the animals. . .and then she gets POOPED ON! Lovely. All the moms around us gasped in horror. . .I think I gagged a little. It was GROSS! My poor baby! I cleaned her up right away (sorry, I didn't take photos of THAT!) And she was fine! Although she still pats her head whenever I tell someone the story or ask her where the birdie dropped a stinker on her; or simply ask what the birdie at the Zoo did the other day. ha ha I guess she will not easily forget the experience. . .and I learned not to park ourselves in the shade to watch the giraffes anymore!

Mom? Why did that birdie drop stinkers on my head?



Those birdies are so unrefined! They could really use a lesson in MANNERS and learn to be more LADYLIKE. . .like ME!

I am sooooo embarrassed. How can I ever face the world again after being pooped on!?!?!?! (Guess she has no idea what she's in for when she has her 1st baby!) What kind of place is this, anyway? These animals act like they are in a ZOO or something! Sheesh!
I don't remember signing any waivers about this sort of thing before you brought me here to this jungle.

1 comment:

Chris, Kristen and Reese said...

Oh no, poor Hannah getting pooped on!!! That's gross but I did laugh...she's so cute.