Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Little Party

My party was going to be at Granny and Boppah's house, but we had to cancel my original party plans due to my poor Granny's illness. But Mama had already ordered my special cake! So we had some people over to my house to help us eat it! Grandpa, Mary Ellen (I say "Emmie" for M.E. since I can't say her name yet), Mark ("Mott"), great granny and great grandpa, our friends across the street, and mommy's friend from work and his family all came over to help celebrate. It was a very nice time!


Mama let me pick out the party theme, and I picked Word World (my favorite show on PBS).



Turtle cupcakes!!!


Mmmmmmm! CAKE! It was almost too cute to eat. . .but we managed to snarf it down anyway :) The top tier was chocolate, the bottom tier was marble, and the filling was chocolate truffle. YUMMY :)







"Emmie" and great granny and great grandpa
Hannah and her friend taking turns pulling each other on the tricycle :)




Playing outside and going for a walk after everybody went home.











Giving her new turtle pillow-guy a kiss

Tuckered out after such a fun day. Awwwwww :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious! I am so amazed by that cake and the cupcakes!! That picture with Hannah sitting next to the statue is a keeper for sure. What a wonderful day for a wonderful family.
Julie Ore-Giron

Angela said...

Mia has the same yellow dress and shoes! Too funny =)