Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I am THREE! (since May. . .)



Well, Mommy has been really lazy. . .er. . .um. . .BUSY lately, and she needs to help me catch up in here! So, here's a short birthday post. Afterall, I did turn 3 THREE months ago! I am no longer a little two year old! I am pretty certain I will be able to drive soon. In fact, I asked mama to move my car seat up to the driver's seat so I could take my friends Alexis and Morgan to see "Toy Story 3" the other day! And I made sure to ask her to make sure Alexis and Morgan have their car seats, too. (I'm a safety nut!) But for some reason she does not trust me to drive by myself, yet. She gave me some lame excuse about me not being able to reach the peddles, or some nonsense. . .

Anyhoo, here's a couple photos from my party. Even MeMah got to be here for it :) In case you've been living under a rock, I am in love with Woody and Toy Story :) Mama got me a Toy Story CAKE! It was so awesome and yummy :) Lots of family and friends joined us for a fun party. We had to postpone it a week later than originally planned due to some unplanned travel, but the good thing about postponing it was Memah was able to be here for my party! Before the party, Mama, Memah, and I went to get their hair cut, then we picked up balloons, and made it home within an hour of the party. No nap for me! But I did great. (Who really needs naps, anyway? Those are for babies! I only take a nap every now and then when I am with Granny and Papa b/c I know Papa needs one) Otherwise, my naps usually consist of falling asleep in the car 5 minutes before we reach a destination. . .which means I am LOADS of joy, happiness, sunshine, rainbows and puppies when they peel me out of my car seat. But, I digress. . . My party was really fun, the food was yummy, and the cake was even yummier!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now wait, just one darned minute... didn't you just give ME grief about not posting a 3rd birthday blog!!! :)
At least mine made it to cyberspace within 2 months of the actual event!! :)