Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Preschool!

Good Morning! I'm all ready for my 1st day of preschool! Can I please wear my monkey jammies? No? Well, can I bring Howie with me to school, then?
Can I bring my boyfriend? YES! He IS my boyfriend! He may not look like the other boys my age, and he may be short, but he's a really good listener. . .
Daddy is coming with to drop me off!
Seriously? I thought we were LEAVING! More photos?
OK, are we almost ready to leave? This backpack is getting heavy!
Papa! Please, take me to school! Mama and Daddy have totally lost it! They won't stop taking pictures of me!
OK, a family shot, then PLEASE, let's GO!!!
Hmmm. . .I think this is my school, but I can't really tell because the sun is in my eyes and I am blind! Just put the camera down and lead me to my classroom, please. Hopefully my retinas will heal by the time we get there. . .

My first day was so much fun! I think it was harder on Mama and Daddy than it was on me :) I had a GREAT time! Mama wouldn't leave when she dropped me off the 1st day. I took off my sweater, hung up my backpack, put my snack bag in my cubby, and went off to play, and she was talking to my teacher. . .I played for a bit, then looked over and she was still talking, so I played some more. I looked over again, and she was STILL talking! Well, I'd had enough! I marched over and asked "Mama? Are you going to LEAVE?" Sheesh! She hugged and kissed me again, and she left :) Finally! I was free! Free to play and learn :)

The biggest tragedy of my day was a boy in my class called me a baby! I don't know his name, but he has a silly face and short hair. He is still at large. . .


Other than that, I had tons of fun finger painting, listening to a story, playing outside, and learning stuff! :) I love preschool! I only go two days a week, for three hours each. I would love to go longer! But Mama says not until next year.




I had my 1st homework assignment a few weeks after school started. The teacher told us to make a Family/Thankful Flag. I worked really hard on it with Mama and Daddy and it was oodles of FUN! I begged to do more homework when we were finished, but so far that's my only assignment. I'm looking forward to more homework in the future.





Look! It was only the 3rd week of classes, and I was already famous! There was a picture of me on the door to the classroom :)

No comments: