Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dance, baby, DANCE!






Hannah is a dance-a-holic! She doesn't discriminate in music either. Commercial jingles, American Idol performances, country, rock, R&B, metal, mommy and daddy singing, the jazzy music she composes on her Leap Frog music table, you name it! It gets her booty shakin' and her head a-boppin'! She'll stop whatever she's doing to get her groove on when she hears a song somewhere. It is too cute :) She was really dancing tonight as we watched the Idol Finale. She got a really good workout. ha ha

The other night she was eagerly awaiting her bath (her other favorite pasttime) and I took her diaper off. She was standing at the tub, peering in at the floating duckies and bath books, yelling "duh! duh! duh!" ("duck! duck! duck!") and "bah bah bah"("bath bath bath")and hopping up and down with anticipation. Then I told her I needed to go get something from her room and asked if she wanted to come with me? She did'nt seem interested in leaving the bath. Matt was nearby, and she was in NO danger of falling into the tub, so I quickly left to get whatever it was. . .and she decided to follow. (I knew she would) Next thing I know, she's standing at the fridge (completely naked, remember!) dancing and bobbing up and down to the banjo music from her fridge farm toy! It was hilarious! I really should've gotten that on video. It would've made a lovely addition to her wedding video someday. . .

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Terra, this is Rachel, Doug's sister. Kim just sent out a link to her blog and as I was looking through it I saw you and found your blog!

I hadn't seen too many pictures of Hannah so I was so excited to see all the pictures on here! She is so cute and sounds like so much fun! I certainly hope that I can meet her soon!

I'll keep checking back here to see how things are going with you guys and how Hannah's doing! Take care!

Love, Rachel

Anonymous said...

Terra, I just now went through your whole blog and bawled my eyes out at your birth story! God truly has blessed you and Matt with your wonderful Hannah! She is so precious! We hope to meet her sometime soon! Great job on the blog! You are a natural!
Love, Laura