Friday, May 30, 2008

Remember when. . .














Now that you've seen a few photos of what she is SUPPOSED to look like (only bigger now). . .fast forward to today and you'll see something has changed. She figured out how to ESCAPE!




I sat her down. She looked so cute! Now sit still Hannah. . .Nope! Apparently she has better things to do. Like growling at the giraffe in her crib :o
OK, I'll try again! This time I tried to bribe her with a balloon. . .didn't work
And there she goes again!
Photo session officially over. . .oh well.




Scoreboard:


Hannah 4


Momma ZERO!

I remember when I could sit Hannah's cute little fanny in her rocker and take adorable photos of her each month to show how much she's grown! :)

I guess those days are officially over! She can't sit still! I tried, I REALLY did! But either my camera is not fast enough, or she moves at lightening speed now.


Little stinker!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love reading your posts and seeing the pictures. I check everyday! Now go check mine - I just added stuff...
Love, Kim

Angela said...

Mia hardly ever sits still for photos now. It makes picture taking difficult :)