Monday, January 19, 2009

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". . .but I can't see a darn thing in these glasses!!!



I SEE YOU!!!


Hey, don't laugh!!!
If I am *lucky* enough to inherit mommy's beautiful (aka BLIND!!!) eyes, I will probably actually have to wear glasses like these someday! My mommy can't tell the difference between me and a ham sandwich if she is not wearing her glasses or contacts! hee hee



*no these are not mommy's glasses* Daddy wore these to Law School graduation to be funny, and daddy found these a few months ago when cleaning out a desk drawer in the office at home :) My parents are so goofy!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yes that made me laugh!! :) She's such an angel. Is she still close to Mia's weight/height? Her 2nd birthday is coming up in May, right?

Hugs to you.