Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Merry Christmas! *yes, I am fully aware that it is almost February*

I woke up Christmas morning and saw all these new toys! WOW!
A fun slide from Mommy and Daddy :)

CHOO CHOO!!! The Kollmans sent me a REALLY COOL gift! A choo choo train! It even makes noises like a train! I love to ride it around the track.


A new friend! "Mahmoh" (Elmo)

Elmo and I have great conversations. . .

Playing with all my new toys was exhausting. . .I just crashed on the tile floor! Luckily I didn't fall asleep on the train tracks!


After a short sniize, it was back to work on the railroad! Here I am paying a toll with a kiss :)

I look so refined in a dress. . .well except for the placement of my finger! This is my new "Momo" (snowman) dress!

A few more slides down the slide before heading to granny's for dinner with the rest of the family :)

I tried to ride my train to granny's, but the tack was not long enough! Oh well.











MORE presents for me to open??? Geez! I really like this Christmas thing!

Great granny Helen and Great Grandpa Don


I think Jack thinks he's a human. . .and MaryEllen was sitting in HIS seat on the couch! ha ha
Silly puppy!

Great Granny and I had a fun time taking care of my dolly


I discovered grannys shoes, and thought they looked beter with my dress than my own shoes! So I walked all over in them, and even did a little dance!

Snuggling with "uncle" Bobo and "aunt" Cleo



I was too tired to walk out to the car after such a long day of fun (and probably b/c I was so full of whipped cream!!!) so Bopbop pulled me out to the car in my wagon :)




Here's some video of me riding my train and walking in granny's shoes :)


Daddy even played a very fitting AC/DC song while I rode. . ."Runaway Train"

I had to stop and boogy!


Psssst! They're eating our garbage!!!

*we came home that evening to a pack of Javalina's eating our garbage and making a HUGE mess of the driveway/front yard. Lovely. I was finally able to scare them away after giving them a chance to fill up and then it took foever to clean up! YUCK! They especially loved the old flour and sugar bags that I threw out. . .they spread it all over the driveway and rocks and tried to lick it all up. They didn't do a very good job. . . Oh well! Everyone/thing deserves a nice Christmas feast, right? I am sure they were very grateful for my laziness and not putting the garbage bin away before leaving for the evening!

1 comment:

Chris, Kristen and Reese said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Love the pictures and I especially love the one of Hannah sleeping on the floor. It's hilarious!! Where did you get that slide? Reese would love one like that!