Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Acts of Sillyness!

Drinking Starbucks and cuddling with Daddy :) Mmmmm. . .I like vanilla steamers with whipped cream :)

Oh, the beloved slide! It elicits so many smiles and giggles :)


Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

My kitty, Howie always made the back of the back of the couch look so cozy and inviting. . .He will spend a whole day back there sometimes! So, I just had to try it! Soon after this photo was taken, I dragged a whole library of books up there to read to the cat :)
I just LOVE my mommy's red shiny shoes! I drag them out of the closet almost every day and wear them around the house! I think they go with just about every outfit. . .even my puppy jammies! I am also wearing my Daddy's watch in this photo. That is one of my favorite accessories :)


I am very good at taking everyone's temperature. I am very careful and very gentle.

Hello there! My name is Dr. Cheesie! You look rather sickly. Shall I take your temperature?


Yes, that's me trying to take Mommy's bellybutton's temperature. (Apparently, Hannah believes bellybuttons are creatures with appetites (and apparently potential fevers)! I've caught her numerous times this week "feeding" her bellybutton, giving it a drink, and she even tried to feed mine a time or two! So, I guess it makes perfect sense that any bellybutton that eats and drinks could potentially catch the flu as well. . . )


Yee-haw! I found me another victim. . .er. . .ummm. . .I mean patient! This puppy looks like he needs his temperature taken too!

You are next. . .
(I advise you to keep your shirts tucked in for fear she may try to slip your bellybutton a graham cracker, a bite of her apple, a sip of her water, or take it's temperature the next time you visit. You can't say I didn't warn you!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! My girls were opposite. If Doug's shirt came untucked while rough-housing, they'd want to stop playing to pull his shirt back down. It really bothered them to see bellybuttons!
Love, Kim