Monday, February 9, 2009

For those about to ROCK! Hannah salutes you. . .

Obviously Hannah inherited her daddy's metal rock genes! This kid LOVES it when she hears an AC/DC song! The other night I finally caught her act on video :)

Her other musical interests include country, classical, opera, mommy's singing (I know! SCARY!), commercial jingles (yikes!), and musical toys. She dances to all of the above, and even tries to sing along to all but classical :)

In this video she is dancing and then starts head-banging. . .literally! As in her head banging on the camera after trying to run me down! ha ha (the "head-banging" mommy-trampling is towards the end of the video)

More dancing :) Some better dance moves than in the 1st video.

But please ignore the laughing hyena you hear in the background. . .that's me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Is that her tongue sticking out! What a little Rocker! Too funny! Perhaps she and Evie could form a band...