Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Moooove on over Bozo! Now THAT is some serious bedhead!

Now you know you have a serious bedhead problem when you wake up with a cow stuck to your head!

Just what was Mr. Moo thinking? What could he have been looking for in there? OR! Perhaps he was living in there, and he was finally making an escape! Guess we'll never know. . .





Mom says I have crazy hair, and I take after my daddy. . .but his hair is short now so I didn't believe her! So she scrounged up these gems from circa 1993 (was that when dinosaurs still roamed the earth?) to show me how my daddy's hair used to look when it was longer :) Hmmmm. Well, I guess I see some resemblence. . .at least he didn't have any farm animals stuck to his head!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice. do they sell that cow at Claire's boutique? -Kim

tmezzy said...

Ha ha!
Actually, if you REALLY must know, it is an Oberweis cow puppet with velcro hands :) So if you want one for your kids' hair, pick one up next time you are in Chicago!