Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

On my way to the Children's Mass on Christmas Eve.


After Mass, we went to granny's house to have dinner and Santa even showed up!


AAAHHHH! Santa's beard tickles!!!




I don't care what they keep telling me, I swear that Santa looks and sounds a lot like Bopbop! I'm very suspicious. . .







Some of the toys that Santa (aka granny and BopBop) brought for me! I must've been really good this year because I got a cool wagon to go on long walks with BopBop and my very own rocking horse! He even makes noises :) I got a lot of other nice things as well, and so did mommy and daddy.






Here's my new pony. He doesn't have a name yet. While Ed may seem to be a good choice for a horse, I tell everybody that MY name is "Ed" lately, so I guess I'll have to think of another clever name. . .



Mmmmm. Chocolate!!! I'll quietly peel away the wrapper and eat it before anyone notices! Hey, at least I am smart enough to peel off the wrapper and not eat that too! I think that's something only little baby 18 month olds do. . .


la la la. . .just sitting here minding my own bisiness, listening to the conversation. . .certainly NOT eating any candy I might have found in the advent calendar under the tree, that's for sure!


There! I ate all the evidence! Nobody will ever know that I just ate a Hershey Kiss. . .OOPS! Well, except for the reminents left on my fingers. I'll take care of that! THEN, nobody will ever know!




No comments: