Friday, July 3, 2009

A Day at the Zoo :)

We spent a lovely Saturday at the zoo a couple weeks ago. The zoo is one of my favorite places!!!

A fun play area where I can crawl through a tortoise shell and a log!

It is hard to see in this small photo, but there are at least five different species of birds and animals in this one exhibit! Really cool.


I got to ride the little zoo train for the first time!
I had to ride in each car once, and requested them by color each time. I was disappointed that the train was not wheelchair accessible so could ride with daddy, too :(

At least Daddy found a friend to keep him company while we choo-chooed around the pond!

Riding in the red caboose

The train is pretty fun, but this is my preferred mode of transportation :)

The "jaffes!" I like them :)


1 comment:

Chris, Kristen and Reese said...

Oh how fun! I can't believe how big she's getting and she just keeps getting cuter, if that's possible:) I love her hat too, by the way.