Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dunkin Donuts with Daddy

Last week, mommy and I took Daddy to get his haircut near the University. There is a donut place down the street, something called Dunkin Donuts or something weird like that?? So, we stopped in to get some DONUTS!!! Hey, I LOVE carbs and sweets! So it seemed like a good idea to me! Daddy was so excited because as soon as we walked in he noticed that Dunkin Donuts brought back his favorite donut! THE dunkin donut! You know, the weird shaped one with the cool donut "handle" on it to make dunkin easier. (Apparently, he's been depressed for the past 10 years since the local shops have not been carrying the strangely shaped donut and so he had to go all the way to Boston to get THE dunkin donut)

So daddy kept rambling on and on about how great the donut with the handle is. . .but all I could think about was EATING the yummy donut he was waving around while demonstrating acceptable dunkin stategies! He tried to explain how the handle makes it easier to dunk the donut into your coffee . . . blah blah blah. I can't remember exactly what he said after that because I was too busy nibbling the cool handle off my donut! :p It tasted really good! Wait. . .So what was I supposed to DO with that silly donut handle, again? I don't see how eating the handle first makes it easier to dunk? But whatever. It tasted yummy and I could dunk my donut just fine without it :)

According to daddy, I did well for a first-timer (*minus eating the handle FIRST of course*). I didn't drop my donut!






Puh-leeeeease, daddy. I don't need any more dunkin' lessons. I got the hang of it, now! Just let me sit and enjoy my donut :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I feel Matt's pain-- they got rid of the buttermilk donut, making for a very unhappy pregnant lady.. I think I'm over it... maybe not :)