Friday, August 15, 2008

Birds, Boats, and Puddles. . .OH MY!

These photos were taken on the wharf near the New England Aquarium where we ran into "Galena."


The bird photos were taken at Faneuil Market. Hannah really enjoyed watching the birds walk around and eat, until some monsters, I mean, kids threw a bunch of food at them and ran into the middle of the birds, scaring them and Hannah! Poor kiddo :(


I wish I could remember what the weather was like that day? I think it was windy, but I am not certain. . . No, I'm pretty sure my mommy's hair ALWAYS looks like that, so that's no indicator :-)

Why are they all smiling? Some stranger has mommy's camera!


Boats! I had never seen boats in real life before. I think they are pretty neat.



I like to walk everywhere now, but mommy makes me hold her hand when we are by the water.
"Just press the button on top of the camera!"





*sniff sniff sniff* Darn! I thought I saw a french fry, but it was just my finger. A french fry mirage. When are these people ever going to stop posing for photos and feed me!?!?! Sheesh!


We ran into this weird guy! He looked lost.

Granny felt sorry for him, and decided to adopt him.


Daddy and me :)



Admiring* (and by "admiring" I mean picking, eating, sniffing, stuffing in mommy's nose and daddy's mouth) the pretty flowers planted on the wharf


More birds! I was happy to watch them walk around as long as they didn't get TOO close to me. Here I am bossing them around and telling them to stay back!


Uh oh. . .the birds are moving. . .


I tried to give the birds a lecture. . .
I told them "Noooooo!!!", but they didn't listen :( I give up!
Mommy let me play in the big puddles! It took 2 days for my Nikes to dry. But it sure was fun!




No comments: