Friday, August 15, 2008

Where everybody knows your name. . .

WOW! Can you believe this is FINALLY the last installment of our Boston adventure?
I appreciate anybody who is still here and did not fall asleep :)

CHEERS!

Can I have a beer please?
My ID? Ummmmm. . .Shucks! I must've left it at home. . .

Well, it was worth a try anyway. I guess I'll settle for a tall milk and a cup of baked beans. YES! I said beans! What's it to you??? I heard it is the musical fruit, and I am in the mood for a melody. . .
Grandpa? Why did they let you and daddy order a drink and not ask for your IDs?

Hard at work on my first piece of restaurant artwork. Usually I prefer painting with food, but these crayon things are pretty neat! They don't taste very good though. Somebody needs to have a word with the crayon chef here!



In case you were wondering. . .despite what the Cheers theme song says, nobody knew our names there!?!?!

No comments: