Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I bet you wish you were me!

I spent an hour today entertaining the Empire Carpet guy with a Gerber Apple Fruit Strip plastered to my fanny. . . Nice.


Apparently, lil' miss troublemaker decided the dining room chair was the perfect place to store her 1/2 eaten fruit bar right before mommy sat down. I had no clue it was there!!! Not long after that, the carpet guy arrived to give us an estimate. That meant I needed to take him around the house to all the bedrooms so he could measure them. So, he must've seen the apple bar on my rear. How could he not? It is a lovely shade of DARK BROWN and I was wearing pink shorts. Hmmmmm. At least there is nothing dark brown out there that he could've mistaken it as. . .right? Oh yeah, right. Nothing at all. Especially not on someone's fanny. Ugh.


A day in the life of a mommy of a one year old. . .jealous? :p



Sorry guys, no photos of THAT! But here's Hannah walking around in my slippers. I assure you, these are much cuter than any photo taken of my apple bottom! If only she knew what it was REALLY like to walk in my shoes. . .with a gooey apple bar stuck to her fanny. . .





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! Oh I just laughed so hard, what a funny story! Totally something I would have done. I do wish you had a pic though! hehe!

Hannah is so cute in your slippers!!! SO CUTE! I love your new background! I just love the cutestblogontheblock stuff! I think I'm going to change it every couple months just to try all the cute layouts out! :)

Hope you are having a terrific Labor Day Weekend! :)