Monday, August 4, 2008

Fishy Monsters!

Boston is home to FISHY MONSTERS!!! (aka lobsters)

Mommy thought I might be scared of them. Afterall, my daddy was when he was little--actually he might still be! But I think they are kind of neat!

I met these fishy monsters at the Union Oyster House

These are some of the weirdest fishy monsters I've ever seen! I certainly wouldn't eat them. They just don't look right. . .although I might take the 1st one home with me. She's kind of cute!







The fishy monster pool at Anthony's Pier 4 (restaurant) We ate here the last night we were in Boston. Unfortunately for these monsters, we ate one of their friends. Sorry guys :( But daddy and mommy said it was yummy!



Hmmmmm. This is something new.
Anyone want a claw?

I don't care for the face, you can have it grandpa.
(mommy was cringing while taking this photo. . .something about tenticles creep her out!!!)

LOOK! Daddy wears a bib too! I thought that was pretty hilarious!
Who gave the baby a knife? Someone give the poor kid another breadstick!!! Sheesh!






No guys. Put your wallets away! Dinner is on ME! (see my snazzy new purse from the COACH outlet? My mommy and daddy spoil me)
WHAT!?!!? What do you mean they don't take Cheerios as payment?
Granny and I running for the train trying to make a quick get away after ditching the bill!
(Don't worry, grandpa paid. . .and that's not a real train)

No comments: