Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A day in the park (Boston Public Garden)

These are photos from the Boston Public Garden. It is a BEAUTIFUL park with gorgeous landscaping, a pond with ducks, duck boats, fountains, and plenty of places to sit and enjoy the scenery. We love walking through here and feeding the ducks, and so we could not wait to bring Hannah here :)










Watching the ducks eat quackers. . .er. . .um. . .I mean, crackers. Huh? What sign? We didn't see the sign that told us not to! That shifty eyed quack over there told us it as OK! Hmmmm, I guess you can't trust a hungry duck, no matter how cute it is.


Hmmm. This is one funny looking duck?? But he likes crackers, too. So we fed him anyway.


Hannah was really good at spotting ducks and birds all over Boston. Hannah loved watching these ducks near the pond as they swam, waddled and ate. She kept pointing at them and exclaiming "duh! duh! duh!" ("duh" is her word for duck of course) She thought some of them were hilarious.





Don't jump!!!

Hannah had such a good time running around the paths. It was adorable. . .and exhausting!





I can see the little bubble over her head. . .can't you? I swear, she is saying "Point that camera in my face again, and the cracker goes in my ear, mom!"



Funny face :)



Let me outta here!



Flirting with people passing by


Enjoying the beautiful flowers







No comments: