Friday, August 1, 2008

We're baaaa-aaack!

Watching daddy's iPod on the way home: (I was also playing with the color isolating features on my new camera--pretty cool, huh?)





She didn't seem to mind the delay. . .more time to play!


and to find garbage. . .


Daddy didn't mind the dealy either. . .more time to snooze.


We're back from Boston, and we had a WONDERFUL time!


There will be a couple of blog enteries to cover the trip since there is so much to say and so many photos to share :) I don't want to overwhelm everyone and put it all in one huge entry. So stay tuned for further enteries over the next couple of days. It is taking me forever to weed through the 600+ photos and videos I took. YIKES! I go a little camera crazy :p



But first, I have to praise Hannah Banana for being such a wonderful traveler! I admit, was a little nervous about the airplanes since she is walking now and so much more independent than she was the last time we travelled to Chicago and North Dakota. But I worried for nothing. Hannah slept a lot, and when she wasn't sleeping she was flirting with other passengers, watching "Super Why" on daddy's iPod, and eating. She only cried once on the way there, and twice on the way home. Not bad for having to take two planes each way! The trips were LOOOONG too. We left at 6am on Wednseday and didn't arrive into Boston until about 3:30pm. On the way home we left at about 2:30pm (after an hour delay), and didn't arrive in Tucson until about 8:30pm (which would be 11:30 Boston time). We had to make connections in Chicago on the way there, and Dallas on the way home.


Hannah made friends on the plane with other kids, babies, and friendly passengers. She even helped amuse a very upset and hyper 11 month old girl who was "sitting" (by "sitting" I mean: climbing, kicking, screaming, fussing, throwing things, and poking the poor passengers sitting next to them) in front of us with a very embarrassed and tired mommy. Watching other kids melt down and torture their parents really made me feel grateful! I fully expected Hannah to be just like those poor kids, but I was pleasantly surprised.



That's my girl!

No comments: